Re: Transparent proxy from different networks

>From squid.conf:
--snip--
# INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS

# Example rule allowing access from your local networks. Adapt
# to list your (internal) IP networks from where browsing should
# be allowed
#acl our_networks src 192.168.1.0/24 192.168.2.0/24
#http_access allow our_networks
http_access allow localhost
--/snip--

So you would have to edit the `acl our_networks src' directive.