Are You Secure?

Title: Security Services in India, security guards in india, Security Guards india, - G. I. Group
If you are unable to see this, please click Here or Copy the following link to your browser http://www.getgi.in/marketing/newsletter2.php?mail=487143 to your browser
DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by G.I.Group. Any information contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.