Re: 127.0.0.1 is allowed

My iptable ruleset is included in my very first post.

I don't need squid because I use tinyproxy.

Here is the error page I end up when trying to go to google.com in IE:

The request you made failed. Here are the error variables: request GET http://google.com/ HTTP/1.1 cause Unable to connect clientip 127.0.0.1 clienthost localhost.localdomain version 1.6.3 package tinyproxy date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:31:31 GMT detail tinyproxy was unable to connect to the remote web server. url (unknown)
I think it's either tinyproxy is not working right or the iptable rule has problem. I don't know how to debug tinyproxy and I have very very limited knowledge of iptable.