Re: Firehol question

> [...]
>> Is this an acceptable configuration?  Any hints on how to make this
>> better?
>
> I'd use:
>
> interface eth0 internet src not "${UNROUTABLE_IPS}" \
>      [ dst $ip ] # if your ip is static
>
>    policy reject
>    protection strong

Thanks Gian, I am just running a website from by box at home and it is a
dynamic ip address actually through DSL and an ip address of 192.168.0.138
through a D-Link router.  So I will keep the <interface eth0 internet src
not "${UNROUTABLE_IPS}"> and I will leave out the <[ dst $ip ] # if your
ip is static>

JM.

--
-JM. ?Estos días azules y este sol de la infancia ?(Antonio Machado-1939)