Re: log_messenger

Slightly tangential but think about using jabber - you can maintain the
rosters, auto add all staff, limit access so staff cannot talk to
friends all day, log everything and generally feel good about using an
open protocol.

Also, I believe that there is a limit to the number of Messenger clients
that you can NAT (there certainly used to be - this may be old news now
though).

If you can run messenger through a http proxy you may be able to log it
that way.