Industry News

How are you,

Speed up your dialup connection 5 times!

Find out more:

1clickunlimited.com

Bye,
Erich Mertens

black apple brown watermellon
Doesn't Suzanne like skiing among the trees?. I'm not enjoying fighting over there..
red apple yellow strawberry
But, I spent the next three weeks making a piece of simple software for her son to her specifications. While I was at it, I put 4-8 pictures on the screen as well. The simple program was finished and ready for her child to see. As I was presenting it, the other children in my classroom were pushing each other to get to the computer screen to touch that Touch Window and hear the word spoken again and again. I looked at these kids and was amazed. There was no music, no animation, nothing cute about this program at all, just real pictures with real words. I was stunned. I just watched the children. Within 10 minutes, several children who had never said a word in their life, made approximations of several words. I was hooked.. Those bus drivers aren't missing praying on the street just now..