Re: rewriting source and destination of local packets

also sprach David Mandelberg <mandelbergd@eth0.is-a-geek.org> [2005.03.27.1617 +0200]:
> What about allowing all connections with squid's acls and using
> iptables to limit it to localhost?

This is certainly the other possibility, but it's one I do not like
a lot, maybe for aestethic reasons...

`. `'`
windoze nt crashed.
i am the blue screen of death.