Re: rewriting source and destination of local packets

also sprach Dave Ewart <davee@sungate.co.uk> [2005.03.23.1602 +0100]:
> I don't quite understand why you want to change the *source* address
> too, in this situation.  It seems like you trying to SNAT the machines
> interface IP address to 127.0.0.1?  Why?

So I can restrict squid to source IP 127.0.0.1, rather than having
to `http_access allow all`, which is surely not what I want.

`. `'`

* Overfiend came out of the womb complaining.
                                                    -- #debian-devel