Re: rewriting source and destination of local packets

also sprach Igor Genibel <igenibel@debian.org> [2005.03.23.1615 +0100]:
> Yes, it doesn't work but I think it is quite normal for a "normal"
> use of a firewall/proxy where no user have to connect on and do
> http requests :)

I surely do not need a whole other layer for firewall building to
set up transparent proxying for clients. Note that my question was
about local packets in the first place.

`. `'`
"ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
 or what's a heaven for?"
                                                    -- robert browning