Re: rewriting source and destination of local packets

also sprach David Schmitt <david@schmitt.edv-bus.at> [2005.03.23.1222 +0100]:
> try to fwmark the packages when REDIRECTing and use the mark on
> POSTROUTING to SNAT too.

As I said, POSTROUTING is too late.

`. `'`

during the voyage of life, remember to keep an eye out for a fair
wind; batten down during a storm; hail all passing ships; and fly your
colours proudly!