installation routine

hi,

hope i got the right list. Im using a very old ibm server for my debian firewall. now i got a new server and would like to use this as my primary firewall. now i need to move the complete installation from the old server to the new one.
what is the best way to do this? also, i would like to give my configuration / installation to friends who should use this as firewall. is there any way to get a kind of installation routine so that they also have to put the cd into the drive and the routine does the rest. something like the debian installer.

im appreciate for any help

best regards

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB kostenlosem Speicher