Re: wondershaper setup as in readme.Debian

Hi,
I get the same error when I hot-unplug my PCMCIA-prism54-card while it is
being used, i.e. in kismet. I suppose the kernel can't unregister the device,
as it is in use. Perhaps you could forcibly kill the program using it (maybe
`/usr/bin/killall wondershaper'?) , during the ifdown-script?

Regards, Anders Breindahl.