Re: Internet Gateway setup

--On Monday, June 7, 2004 6:56 am -0700 Jason Kretzer <jrkretzer@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all:

Would someone either tell me how or point me toward
some information on how to set up an internet gateway
and firewall for my LAN that connects to the internet
via modem?

I think you're probably looking for 'on demand' dialup (I assume it's a dialup modem, as you mention that in your second paragraph in the original email).

I found a reasonable number of hits for 'linux ppp on demand' on google, so perhaps searching in that area will find you a good amount of info. As it stands, at the moment the request is a touch vague :-)

Best wishes,

Sid
--
http://www.mindless.co.uk/~sr for personal site