Multiple T1's and debian router/firewall

All,
do you all know of a Linux solution that would allow me to multihome my
office network for redundancy while maintaining www and mail presence?
Some type of router/firewall with multiple WAN links.

For example I have 2 t1's(from different ISP's) and if one goes down I
would like the other to Pass traffic.

Example
Provider 1 gives me 1.1.1.0/24 where DNS and mail for my domain is
going.

Proveder 2 gives me 2.2.2.0/24

Provider 1 goes down.

Some type of Router/Firewall open source device at the perimeter of my
network identifies that the Provider1 link is failing and begins to
forward in and outbound traffic down Providers pipes.

Active/passive setup i guess?

Question:
If I have email and web services pointing to an ip on the Primary
network, if that network fails and the secondary network takes over via
some type of redundant Firewall/Device, how do I manage the DNS so that
the redundant network will now answer to www and mail requests?

Im mainly confused about the DNS stipulations.

Multiple A records?
I dont know where to start.

Thanks
-In advance