Is it possible to use VNC through masquerading firewall?

Hello group,

the following scenario:

INET --ADSL|-- LINUX -- INTERNAL LAN
                1.1        1.x

i'm using debian 2.2r3 with kernel 2.2.19 for
the linux router. The internal lan has one
linux clients and 5 win95 clients. the router
acts as a email server and www proxy no other
services are used yet. I've installed VNC on
the clients and would like to remote
administrate them if the users ask for it and
turn VNC on.

My question is whether it is possible to
initiate a VNC Connection from the inet to one
specific client in the internal LAN. Can i
configure VNC to use different ports on the
clients and then portforward them to the
internal client?

thanks in advance for your answers.

Yours,
 Christian