Re: Question

At 02:57 PM 4/29/01 -0700, Hasan Shaikh wrote:
>I tried pinging from 10.10.0.2 to 192.168.0.2 but it
>says ping time out and vice versa.   My firewalls has
>Windows 2000.

In this case, I and others on the list where you posted this question are
unlilkely to be able to help you. That list supports the Debian distribution
of GNU/Linux, not Windows 2000. I presonally know nothing about running
Win2K as a routing firewall, and if anyone else there has the experience you
need, that would be the wildest of coincidences.

PS - I added the list back into this exchange.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com