How to apply kernel-patch-freeswan the Debian way?

Hello,

A few days ago I sent a message titled "Masquerading IPSec" but didn't
get any answers. I have Debian with kernel 2.2.18 pre 21, and
kernel-patch-freeswan package installed. However, for the last 4 hours
I have been searching for a way to install this patch on my 2.2.18.
Result: FAILED.

Can one explain me how to do this so I can use Freeswan 1.8?

Ringo
--
**  Ringo De Smet         Ringo.DeSmet AT bigfoot.com  **