expert kernel config for iptables.

I've set up iptables firewallboxes at home and at my workplace, a low budget
office that I share with other freelancers. Now I've been asked to set up a
firewall for a real company where security is more of a concern.

My first question is about kernel configurations. I have no problem making a
kernel that supports iptables. That doesn't mean that I've really got a clue
about half of the options. I just read the "Debian Security HOWTO" and
realized that there are a lot of security issues involved in the kernel
options.

So now I'm looking for a kernel configuration done by someone who knows what
they're up to. Preferably with annotations :)

op

--
Courage is your greatest present need.