Re: Problems filtering UDP with Netfilter

On Friday 08 June 2001 12:30 am, Stefan Srdic wrote:

> I've been searching all over the web for information on Netfilter and
> how I could accomplish my goals with it. So far I've come up with more
> troubleshooting then anything else. I'm hoping that one of you experts
> might have some advice for an apprentice like me :-D

For overview on netfilter/iptables and 2.4 packet filtering I like :

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/netfilter-print.html

There's loads of good links at end of it to follow for details.  2.2 style
ipchains is implemented as a compatability modules, as is support for 2.0
ipfwadm.

Rob