Re: ipt_MIRROR

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 11:44:08PM -0800, Cory Petkovsek wrote:
> I think the mirror target extension for iptables is rather amusing.
[..]
> Is there a safer way to do this, or is dropping the packets the
> best?

I'd always recommend for 'better safe than sorry'. In critical
applications (like firewalling) do what you know that works. Keep
experimenting to the places where it doesn't hurt when it goes awry.

Regards, David

--
hallo du hobby nuttttn will f[...]ckn aber nit zahlen an 4rer ziegl
	-- "Mario Dimitrov" <mario.dimitrov@chello.at> in at.anzeigen.kontakte