Re: Static NAT

At 10:50 AM 11/13/00 -0300, Eduardo Gargiulo wrote:
>Where can I find docs about static NAT.
>I want to map five internal IPs to five Public IPs in a one-to-one form.

The only off-the-shelf implementation of static NAt I know of is as part of
the EigerStein variant of the Linux Router Project (LRP) mini-distribution.
Its main developer, Charles Steinkuehler, has some nice scripts that
automate the use of "ip" to set this up, and reading through them should
give you the idea of how ti works.

Look for the 1.1 beta scripts at lrp.steinkuehler.net .

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com