example setups

I am going to be configuring a firewall for the school of liberal arts
here, to keep access to some servers only to machines in a few subnets.

I am wondering how would I put a firewall in front of 4 or more servers,
and for them to still have publically accessable IP's..  IP aliasing on
the linux firewall, and map to the servers that have local IP's?

Also, I would appreciate it if ppl wouldn't mind sending me their script,
or entries to /etc/init.d/network for the firewall rules.  I am curious to
see different ppls approaches to initializing the rules, etc.

Regards,
MRP

pub  1024/E46C06D9 2011/11/09 Matthew R. Pavlovich <mpav@debian.org>