Problems with ICQ over ipchains NAT?

Hi there,

I've started using ICQ a while ago, and I have massive problems like follows:
My client (ICQ 99b Beta 3.19 Win32) constantly loses connection to the server.

I'm using NAT (NAT host runs Linux 2.3.5 (can't upgrade at the moment)). My
firewall is quite tight (when seen from outside, I'm ACCEPTing everything from
inside of course.)

Any idea what could be going wrong? Is there a FAQ that covers this topic
(which ports to ACCEPT for ICQ to work properly)? Which are the proper
settings inside ICQ?

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\