Re: Firewall On Slink

Mark,

Thanks for the tips.  I installed apt-find.  It looks like it will
become quite nice, but is not there yet.

What I miss from the greps etc is the organisation of dselect. The two
pane approach allowing me to see a lit and also details of the current
item is handy. Also handy is the grouping into Sections eg Editor.

> That is simply unmanageable as a set of individual itmes!  Being able
> to grep through descriptions and find new things, or just use profiles
> for base configurations and then explore and find other packages as
> you find you need them ends up being a lot more practical...

Building profiles would be quite a good idea for me, oh well I promise
to experiment and try some of these ideas.

Dave