RE: Needed firewall packages, working list, still need to decide on two

AFAIK ncurses-term contains all termcap entries you need. I'd prefer to
have a correctly set up terminal. Besides I have no idea whether ncurses
library works without these files.

m4 is used e.g. to configure sendmail.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20