RE: Start up scripts

But in passive FTP you don't have a FTP-DATA connection, do you? I think
we were talking about the possibility to get rid of the module by
allowing passive mode only.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20