RE: Just noise: Leaving

Cristoph,

you're not exactly giving us new ideas either. I'm sorry but this mail
is not a very productive one.

Michael

P.S.: I'm responsible for security, too. And I haven't changed my
firewall because of this list yet either. But I expect we get together a
deb-package that takes a lot of admin work away from me.
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20