FCT

I've been looking at the FCT web page some tonight:

http://www.fen.baynet.de/~ft114/FCT/firewall.htm

from Hubert's page.

It looks pretty slick....is it only html based?

Even so it might be a pretty nice configurator...to include in the project
either by converting it to curses or dialog based screens or setting up a
one-time-install-time-browser to access it.

What did you guys think of it...even if not used directly seems to have
some good ideas/layout.  Should we contact  Jens Hellmerichs-Friedrich?

Of course, I'm getting out of my job-description....I better let the
higher-ups hash this sort of thing out :-).

Thanks

	Henry Hollenberg     speed@barney.iamerica.net