Re: Down to 10 ?able packages.

On Wed, Mar 04, 1998 at 05:06:23PM -0600, Henry Hollenberg wrote:

> [..]                                             I know you like sendmail

I have to object.  I've never stated that and I suppose I never will.
I'm an Smail bloke.

> > > b) It can't be used by a private individual? (I'm pretty sure it can.)
> >
> > You are not allowed to distribute Qmail.  Period.
>
> Why couldn't we put
> ftp://koobera.math.uic.edu/pub/software/qmail-1.01.tar.gz
> in our scripts and then proceed to have the firewall install routine
> compile and load it on the system?

As Ecki said: you can.  This has been done by the qmail-src.deb.  Even
the .src.tar.gz is included.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/ Kernel-Patching in DOS? Selten so gelacht!   -- Jochen Schoof /