Re: Deleting of this mailing list

skribis Hanno 'Rince' Wagner:
> Hi,
>
> it seems that these two mailinglists are so-called dead - no one is
> writing in here, so there are (as we see it from the outside) not
> necessary.

I'm not sure what two mailinglists you refere to. But
debian-esperanto@lists.debian.org isn't quite dead.

True, occasionally several weeks there's no trafic. But other times
there are several messages a day. So, I would n't support a closing
of debian-esperanto.

[homoj, reagu! Ili proponas malekigi tion cxi liston! Terure!
Ek al fina venk, komence de debian-esperanto!]

Gxis,
joost