Re: Deleting of this mailing list

I guess it depends on how you want to look at it.  You got hold of me, which
you wouldn't have if this list doesn't exist.  I don't subscribe to most of
the other lists because, no matter what email I use, I get a complaint from
the host that I am in excess of the allocated space provided for Email.  For
example the user list will generate around 500 to 1000 messages  a day.  If I
don't get back for  two or three days  take a wild guess how many messages are
there.  Doesn't do much good to try to filter them because 2 thirds  of them
come direct from an email address and they usually don't put the Re: in the
subject for filtering.  So do whatever you think best, but if you do you won't
reach me. I am currently subscribing to
             debian-faq@lists.debian.org
The other one I'm not familiar with.  Thank you.

Herschel Hoy
http://homepage.netspaceonline.com/~cu31/index.html
cu31@midusa.net     Note: main ISP provider mail
ssg.hoy@revolutionist.com      Note: I own this one.  On forward to