ZSM: [debian-events-nl@lists.debian.org] 03.04.2018 07:52:55 Our common ground

Tiсket Detаils: ZSM-886-16055
Email: debian-events-nl@lists.debian.org
Camera ready,Notification: 03.04.2018 07:52:55

What's up,

If you were more careful while caress yourself, I wouldn't worry you. I don't think that playing with yourself is very terrible, but when all your friends, relatives, сolleagues get video of it- it is awful news.

I adjusted virus on a web-site for adults (with porn) which you have visited. When the target click on a play button, device begins recording the screen and all cameras on your device begins working.

Moreover, soft makes a remote desktop supplied with keylogger function from the device , so I was able to save all contacts from ur e-mail, messengers and other social networks. I'm writing on this e-mail cuz It's your corporate address, so u must read it.

In my opinion 500 usd is pretty enough for this little misstep. I made a split screen video(records from screen (interesting category ) and camera ohh... its funny AF)

So its ur choice, if u want me to erase this сompromising evidence use my bitсoin wаllеt address:  1BEhymmXB5A8FEZoj7wyYR9rB9DD4u5w3m
You have one day after opening my message, I put the special tracking pixel in it, so when you will open it I will see.If ya want me to share proofs with ya, reply on this letter and I will send my creation to five contacts that I've got from ur device.

P.S. U can try to complain to police, but I don't think that they can help, the inquisition will last for several months- I'm from Estonia - so I dgf LOL