Ristorante Pizzeria Piccolino, near Leidseplein / Re: Coffee-Beer-Keysigning in Amsterdam ?

Hi Hugo e.a.,

On #debian-nl it was said on пет 13 11:43 by < sebastic>:
>> [...] pizza @ Ristorante Pizzeria Piccolino om de hoek van Leidseplein

Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 63, 1017 NH Amsterdam, Netherlands
+31 20 6231495, http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/737187579 .

Hugo: at what day/time could you make it there?

Bye,

Joost - who just _might_ be able to attend, don't count on it...

PS: sebastic told me it's pretty unclear wether he'll be able to attend.
PPS: any other debian enthousiasts in the region interested to attend?