Re: Debian meetup in Amsterdam, 3-6 May (was: Re: European beersigning: 04-16 May 2014 [AMS, PRG, WAW, FRA])
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: "Robert Edmonds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Debian meetup in Amsterdam, 3-6 May (was: Re: European beersigning: 04-16 May 2014 [AMS, PRG, WAW, FRA])
- From: "Thijs Kinkhorst" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:34:32 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20140328191302.GA32206@mycre.ws> <20140329174501.GA14288@mycre.ws> <20140329180813.GW1878@gpm.stappers.nl> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140330232519.GA22000@mycre.ws> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, March 31, 2014 20:35, Frans van Berckel wrote:
> So can I call, Tue 6 May? I need a time as well. And please discus about
> a nice location. What are the maximum who are gonna attend?
> I need the date and max-att now, time & location can be full in later.
I would think that if there's 10 people then it's a lot, given that it's
on a weekday and as far as I know most Dutch Debianista's are actually not
Robert, do you know how late you will be available? My initial proposal
would be to meet at 19.00 at bar/restaurant Polder, address Science Park
205, at Amsterdam Science Park (formerly Watergraafsmeer) for dinner and
drinks. This is within a few minutes walking distance from Amsterdam
Science Park railway station for those coming by public transport.