Montreal's Debian & Stuff - August 2018

Hey folks,

We are having a "Debian & Stuff" in Montreal, Canada, on *Sunday August
26th from 10:00 to 17:00 EST*.

For those not familiar, the idea behind Debian & Stuff events is to have
an informal gathering of the local Debian community to work on
Debian-related stuff - or not.

Come and chat with us, hack on a nice project, everyone is welcome!

We'll be speaking in a mix of French and English, so don't worry about
language issues.

We are meeting at Foulab [1], a local hacker space.

[1] https://foulab.org/location/

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Louis-Philippe Véronneau