Re: Debian booth at Texas Linux Fest, August 3-4

Hi Eric!

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:46:34 -0600, Eric Evans wrote:
> I am organizing a Debian booth for Texas Linux Fest, August 3-4 in San
> Antonio, Texas (http://texaslinuxfest.org/).

I am sorry for the delay, this event slipped out of my eyes.  It is now
added and it should be visible in the next ours:

  <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/events/2012/0803-texas-linuxfest.wml?view=log>
  <http://www.debian.org/events/2012/0803-texas-linuxfest>

> If you're planning to attend and can help staff the booth (for any
> period of time), then shoot me an email, or add your name to
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/us/2012/TexasLinuxFest.

For the next event, please use the "Add a new event" button at:

  <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents>

That button uses a template which contains all the information needed
for the www.d.o/events page and in the future will even automatically
generate the official page.

The Debian Events Team has just ordered a roll-up, in case you would
like to have it please talk with Don Armstrong (Bcc:ed) at DebConf12.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca