Re: Questions about Debian materials/topics for NorthEastLinuxFest

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
>   - imho it might be useful for the event box to have some table
>     cover or a runner with a Debian logo.

I currently have a largish banner with Debian and the logo which goes
behind a booth, and two smaller banners which can be attached to the
table. They're in CA, USA, so I'd probably need to priority mail them
to you immediately in order to get them there. [Steve Langasek printed
them ages ago at Kinko's, and I've been using them for SCALE, and
others have been borrowing them for various Debian-attending events.
I'd need them back before the next SCALE, unless someone else was
doing something with them between now and then.]

> * Do we have any give away materials (brochures, CDs) readily available
>   (may be unused from previous recent events)... or am I doomed to
>   burn/print a few? ;)

I have about 150 or so double sided B&W brochures from SCALE.
[Slightly modified versions of
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-exppsy/neurodebian.git; I'll put my get
tree up on git.donarmstrong.com shortly.] If I end up sending you the
posters, I can probably send them too in a flat rate envelope.
[Otherwise, you can get copies of them for about $20.]

Don Armstrong

--
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
 -- Lowery's Law