Re: Atlanta Linux Fest 2008!

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 04:19:45PM -0400, Jon Reagan wrote:
>    The Atlanta Linux Fest is the place to come and learn, discuss, and
>    discover your next favorite system!
>
>    Atlanta Linux fest will be host to dozens of the top distributions:
>    Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE * all on the bleeding edge of
>    innovation.  If you are curious about what makes Linux the ultimate
>    operating system, you definitely want to attend this event! There will be
>    Live CDs available so you can try out the latest releases without
>    installing.
>
>    There will be demos of all the major systems, installation help, user
>    support for all your favorite distributions, and drawings for prizes!  All
>    you have to do is register to come (it's free!) and there will be pizza
>    available for a $5 donation to the event.
>
>    This event will be held on Software Freedom Day.  The Atlanta Linux Fest
>    will celebrate the software freedom Linux distributions provides and will
>    help educate users about the benefits of using high quality free and open
>    source software in education, in government, at home, and in business * in
>    short, everywhere!

Hi Jon,

Who will be representing Debian at ALF? I'm hoping to find a group to do
the same for South East Linux Fest:
http://www.southeastlinuxfest.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I can't really do this myself as I'm only a user and debconf-videoteam
member and if I go to SELF it would be to help with audio/visual stuff.

Thanks,
Eric Rz.

believed to be clean.