South East Linux Fest

Hi,

There is a new one day conference being organized in the south east US:
http://www.southeastlinuxfest.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I'm considering helping them with audio/video stuff (I've been on the
debconf-videoteam the past 2 years and have done such work for other
conferences as well).

I'm writing to this list to find out if there is any interest in
organizing a Debian presence and/or if there is anyone from Debian who
would like to give a talk there.

If there is someplace else I should ask, please tell me, or forward this
there.

Thanks,
Eric Rz.

believed to be clean.