Re: Linuxworld Boston status

Jaldhar et al,

we'll donate 200 CDs...

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 12:30, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> Thanks for helping out again Joe and Garry.  Linuxcentral has
> graciously agreed to donate a whole bunch of the woody CDs which were
> surprisingly popular last year.  Perhaps you can provide a small
> quantity of sarge netinst RC2? (http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/rc2/sarge-i386-netinst.iso)

we'll do 100 of the sarge i386 netinst RC2 above...

> Another suggestion that was made was for CDs of the AMD64 port
> (http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/install-images/sarge-amd64-netinst.iso)
> It's not official yet but it's likely to be in demand.

50 of the sarge AMD64  netinst above
and another 50 of the latest woody i386 netinst ISO.

We'll bring them by the booth the morning of the 15th.  We're planning
to have them in paper envelopes as we did last year.

I'm starting to burn the CDs TODAY so speak up if you wish to make
comments on the quantities.

-joe
--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com