[VAC] lost gpg key

Hello all,

I have managed to lose my USB keyfob containing my gpg secret key.  I
have uploaded a revoke cert to the appropriate places and am appending
it to this mail.

Obviously, I will not be able to perform my regular maintainer duties
until I have a new key in the keyring.

I have generated a new key and signed this mail with it.  If there are
any DDs in the NYC area that can spare a few minutes for a keysigning,
please contact me ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
--Joe