Re: LinuxWorld NY .org Pavilion

* Matt Taggart <taggart@debian.org> [2003-11-29 20:09]:
> If we wanted something more professional, we could get a real banner
> made(one of the vinyl ones with eyelets and that you can roll up)

Yeah, I think this would be a good idea.  We recently got one of those
done in the UK.  You can certainly use Debian funds to get a
professional banner done.

> I'd also like to see the following,
>  small stickers for putting on cases(I might be able to do this)

That would be great.  GNU has round, small stickers and people really
like them.

Also, I suggested to Jaldhar in private mail to get some posters done.
There are really nice posters available from
http://73lab2.free.fr/debian_posters/  You could get some of those
printed, and use it for the booth and sell them as well.  SPI can lend
you money for the printing, and we'll get the money back anyway from
selling them.

Thanks all for organizing this.
--
Martin Michlmayr