Re: LinuxWorld NY .org Pavilion

Matt Taggart <taggart@debian.org> writes:

> Any chance we could get more space and tables/chairs? Free would be
> good but if they charge we might be able to cover it or come up with
> an alternative.

I'm thinking it would be really nice to have a decent banner too.

If someone can tell me the size of the wallspace, maybe I can come up
with a banner.

Do we have give-aways, e.g., Debian Woody CDs, even testing Sarge CDs?
Should someone contact CD vendors to see if they will supply us?  I'm
guessing we want at least 500, probably $1000 is better. We can charge
$1 for them if our supply is low.

What about T-shirts, any other merch?

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam@onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>