Re: LinuxWorld NY .org Pavilion

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Adam DiCarlo wrote:

> Jaldhar, count me in again. Let me know what youre needs are for
> staffing.

It's a little too early to tell but I'll keep you posted.

>  I can also supply a SUN4U (Ultra 5) with debian installed,
> but sadly I don't have an extra monitor.

Sun is lending us a system again. So we have sparc covered but if you have
other exotic hardware that runs Debian that would be great.

> Did you ever get that flyer committed to CVS?

To the DDP CVS? no.  The project on alioth is going strong though (barring
recent events.)  I have some interest in German and Italian translations.

> Yes I'm slack.  What
> can I say, I'm kinda on-again/off-again.  My work load is pretty light
> right now, so let me know how I can help.

It would be a good idea to review the flyer to see if any of its'
information has become out of date.  I believe you mentioned some layout
and hyphenation problems too.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>