Re: LinuxWorld NY .org Pavilion

Bdale Garbee writes...

> I do not know if I'll be attending the event or not, so if someone else would
> like to take charge of planning Debian's presence in the booth that would be
> excellant.

Jaldar is local and has taken care of things in the past. Maybe he could again?

I will be attending and can staff the booth most of the time. I am also going
to be getting the tshirts made and to the show(and maybe some other signs and
handout type stuff too). I can't deal with the booth coordination since I'm
not not local and have meetings the setup day. But if someone else does I can
bring the above stuff and switch/cables/powerstrip/etc.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org