Re: Debian activities - San Diego area ?

Alex Perry <alex@qm.com> writes:

> I am not planning to attend the Desktop Linux Summit next week.
> If there are going to be any other meetings and/or activities,
> outside the Summit itself, I'd be interested in attending them.
> Is there a mailing list or web page where stuff is being organized ?

I traded email last week with John H. Robinson, IV <jaqque@debian.org>, who
was going to see about arranging some sort of get-together, perhaps on Wed
evening.  I haven't heard any details yet, though.

We do have a booth space allocated to us at the Summit, and some number of
Debian folk can get in free to help staff the booth.  If anyone wants to
help next Thu or Fri, please let either John or me know.

Bdale