Re: Debian at O'Reilly Open Source Convention

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 12:48:59PM -0500, Scott Dier wrote:
> * Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> [010531 12:22]:
> > Also, you can email our Sun contact about an UltraSPARC for the event.
> > They are always willing to lend a machine for this sort of thing. Maybe
>
> It would be great if you can also ask if we can use one at Usenix as
> long as we end up actually getting power and tables from the Usenix
> event people.

Agreed.  I've got a SPARC 20 running potato that I was planning on
bringing, but that's not much better than demoing a 386.  It would be
nice to have a beefier machine.

It's too bad I don't have an iPaq.  They basically run Debian, and that
would be a fun machine to demo.

noah