Re: Debian at O'Reilly Open Source Convention

Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 09:17:33AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Finally I've gotton an acknowledgement for a sponsored booth at O'Reilly's
> > convention.
> >
> >   Jul 23-27    Open Source Convention San Diego       U.S.A.       x
>
> Do O'Reilly clash these events with OLS deliberately?

Checking...

       Date      Name                             City          Country     Conf Exhib
  Jul 23-27      [41]Open Source Convention       San Diego     U.S.A.       x     x
  Jul 25-28      [42]Ottawa Linux Symposium       Ottawa        Canada       x

Calculating response...

Yes.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum