Debian at O'Reilly Open Source Convention

Hi!

Finally I've gotton an acknowledgement for a sponsored booth at O'Reilly's
convention.

  Jul 23-27    Open Source Convention San Diego       U.S.A.       x

At the moment, only Matt Kraai will represent the Debian project.  Are
there more people who are interested in this event?

Still to do:

	. machines
	. banners / posters
	. tables and chairs (it's easier+cheaper if we could provide them,
	  if that's not possible O'Reilly will)

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum