Re: raising money for Debian at conferences

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 12:15:59PM -0700, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> We usually arrange for someone to donate CDs, and giving away CDs makes
> us more money than selling shirts really ever has.  There've been
> shirts a couple of times, but I think we need a new contact at
> Copyleft...

We wouldn't really need to get copyleft to do the donation.  I can't
imagine that they have a lot of money to do stuff like that.  If we
could get some company with more money (obviously somebody who's really
high on Debian right now) to basically buy us a bunch of shirts.

Then all we'd need is glossies to force upon important looking people,
and we could pretend to have a marketing department.  ;^)

noah